Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions

User Stats

Votes
Joon Lee
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Is Kissimmee, FL a good area to purchase investment property?

Joon Lee
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Aug 27 2017, 00:24

I am looking for a vacation rental property in Windsor Hills Kissimmee FL because I like the price range $190K range for 3beds/3baths 1440 sqrt townhome and good amenities ($220/mo HOA). Also this is very close from Disney World, Sea world, Univercial Audio, etc. I did some resesrch about the size of property and competition in Kissimmee area. Based on my study, I think this is a pretty good property as my vacation rental property and for my family vacation with two daughters 8 & 4 years old. But, I don't have any experiences about the vacation rental property and I really need other experts' advice about Orlando/Kissimmee areas.

1. If you know other better resort properties with similar size (or bigger doesn't matter) of house and price range, please let me know. However, I would like to spend Max. $200k for this vacation rental property.

2. Is it a good market for vacation rental property in this area with this pretty small size of property??? Or do I need looking for bigger properties with higher budget later.

3. If I will buy a property in this area, could you introduce a good PM? and how much will they charge per month or quarter? I read somewhere about that they charge 20-30%, is it real situation?

4. Also, I am very interested about Panama City Beach, FL area. But, this beach area HOA fee is very expensive min. $400/mo for 1000 sqft condo 5 minutes from beach. So, if you have any information or knowledge, please give me some information. Which area is better?

Thank you :)

Loading replies...