Beach STR Ideas - PCB, FL

5 Replies

I recently bought a duplex in PCB, FL and will be getting it ready for a STR starting tomorrow. I have the basic accommodations/items down that's needed for my guest but I was curious about any one off, unique items that you have either come across yourself or have for your own STR rentals. Thank you for any ideas!

Adult movies and a blue ray player, scoped pellet gun with starling bait, suit of armor, kegorator, life size Marilyn Monroe picture stand up display, periodic tables of beer styles/sex/meat, deer antler collection, firepit, horse shoe pit, the list goes on.

are you close to the beach?

Beach chairs

Beach towels

Some  beach games/toys

Bikes?

Golf cart if not walking distance

Cheap cooler?

We provide a lot of these type things for our lake house.

Originally posted by @Paul Sandhu :

Adult movies and a blue ray player, scoped pellet gun with starling bait, suit of armor, kegorator, life size Marilyn Monroe picture stand up display, periodic tables of beer styles/sex/meat, deer antler collection, firepit, horse shoe pit, the list goes on.

Great for your market, maybe not family friendly for a beach rental?

But who knows?

@John Mader

Just curious how your first couple of

months have gone w your STR since your last post? Can you share the good the bad and the ugly?

Thanks in advance

@John Mader , congratulations on your STR purchase! I hope your first summer of bookings is going well!

If your location has "Beach Service" like we do in Fort Walton Beach, I would recommend that you pay for the service for your guests. In our location it is 2 beach chairs & 1 umbrella set up on the beach & reserved for the guests of your property each day from March 1 - October 31. Our guests LOVE it and I have been told that sometimes it is the fact that we've provided the Beach Service for our guests that tipped the scales in our favor over another unit they were

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here