• Real Estate Agent
  • Texas Tennessee
Votes |
Let Go Housekeeper Won't Return Keys and Property

Reagen Natho
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Texas Tennessee
Posted Jul 21 2019, 05:56

I arrived at my cabin in Pigeon Forge yesterday to find that my housekeeper had removed my high quality towels and sheets and replaced them with cheap alternatives and had never stocked my house with items (coffee, olive oil, hand soap...) I had sent her via amazon in May.  I have only had my cabin rented for about a month and a half and she took probably over $750 worth of items out of the house.  In addition to all of that, the cabin looked like it hadn't been dusted since I was last here in May and the bathtubs & toilets were disgusting.  I told her as soon as she came in that I was very unhappy and I would no longer need her services. She did not have my keys on her and told me she would return later in the evening with them and my property.  Of course, she never returned and is now not answering my texts or calls.  If I have to have the house re-keyed and replace the items, it will be well over $1000.  Should I call the police? Do I just let it go to a learning experience? So frustrating..... 

Loading replies...