Real estate investor in Tampa, Fl area

4 Replies

Hi,

I am interested in connecting with someone who

Knows a realtor/wholesaler they would recommend with experience in short term rentals, recommended areas in Tampa, Fl, specifically near the buccaneers stadium (open to other areas) that would attract tourists/travelers/Airbnb kind of business. I am interested in investing. I have experience in multi families, but am open to SFH or apartments with flexible HOA rules. Thanks in advance!

I would wait a few months till the virus has come and gone. There might be better opportunities for a deal then.

Hi @Indiana Eugenia Castillo ,

I'm a local agent. The immediate neighborhood around Raymond James (Ray Jay) is West TPA. That's the most ideal place to be for the season but that's it. I would consider Wellswood, and Riverbend first, it's the neighborhood between the stadium and the Heights. I think this is an amazing idea with the Tom Brady news. Other than that, I would consider the neighborhood called Rocky Point, which is Town N Country, which is immediately West of the airport. (airport's land and Ray Jay are separated by Dale Mabry Hwy.

Regards,

Tom

@Indiana Eugenia Castillo

Pinellas County is a HOT area.  The restrictions are a little more stringent but you can still profit.  I just got properties under contract 10-15k under list price.  Sellers are selling fast now.