Philadelphia - Short term rental real estate lawyer needed

6 Replies

Hi, I have a couple of Airbnb properties in CMX3 zoned building and looking for a help getting visitor accommodations permits for the

If you are an attorney or someone with a legal background in Philadelphia, I would greatly appreciate a referral. Thanks!