• Real Estate Investor
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
Airbnb/STR in Torrence, California or Atlanta Georgia

Mardochee Pierre
  • Real Estate Investor
  • New York City, NY
Posted Jun 13 2021, 16:26

Hey what's up guys!!I just wanted to ask some questions regarding Airbnb/STR in Torrence, California or Atlanta. I'm from New York and the rules here regarding STR are draconian to say the least. I've been looking elsewhere like Atlanta and Cali. I lived in Atlanta for 8 months and saw it was an up and coming city, corporations are moving down there and the city lenient in regards Airbnb/STR. I did stay in an Airbnb for awhile which sparked my curiosity about the city. Now, also did stumble on a city like Torrence in Cali which had at least had a 70% occupancy rate during the worst of the pandemic and is currently around that rate. STR rules and laws are also lenient there , it's 20 miles from downtown LA, it's a coastal town, not to far from Redondo, Manhattan Beach and Marina del Rey. So my questions is in regards to anyone's experience in regards STR and Airbnb in either one of these towns, What does your profit look like per month, are taxes with the city an issue, how is or was your occupancy rate and do you own your property or do you lease? If anyone has any info I would definitely like to connect and possibly do business. Thanks !!

Loading replies...