• Jacksonville, AL
Votes |
Wholesaling in Alabama

Pamela Brady
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Jacksonville, AL
Posted Jul 5 2016, 20:10

I am new to Bigger Pockets. I just passed the real estate salesperson test 2 months ago. I have yet to list with an agency because I am unsure of what type of company to list with. My desire is more about investing instead of sales.  However, my question is this: I know of a property in my hometown of Roanoke, AL that has an absent owner. The house is run down, yard overgrown but in a good area. I also know someone in need of a home but they would have to finance.  They can afford to finance but I havent been able to find out whether or not a wholesale property can be financed. I was listening to a podcast the other day and they said "no". However, one of the guru's said yes but of course you had to purchase something for them to walk you through the process. If financing possible in a wholesale transaction? 

Also, I checked the property records. Taxes are current and there are no liens on file except a Judgement on the owner from Ford Motor Company.  I thought a repossession of a car didnt affect real property? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Pam

Loading replies...