Mobile Alabama House

3 Replies

I am looking for a realtor to help me out - I have foreclosed on a house in Mobile AL. I am in need of having someone do a drive by and let me know condition of the house and if it is occupied.  It has been awhile so I want to check the condition. I will be interested in selling the house.


Contact Jonathan Keith with Keith Real Estate in Mobile.  BP won't let me put contact information in a post, but you can google him. He deals in foreclosure properties in Mobile, and might even be a prospect to buy it from you. His company also does property management and real estate brokerage.

Thank you I will call him

@Leslye Schiff Please let me know if I can help you out in any way. I am an investor and Realtor in Mobile and am actually buying a house in a few hours that someone had to foreclose on in Mobile. I would be glad to give you an honest assessment of the house.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here