Looking to Invest in Huntsville, Alabama Multifamily Housing

5 Replies

Good day BP, Im looking to invest in Multifamily housing in the Huntsville area. If anyone can provide any information on new developments in the city like job growth, new businesses coming to town, growing areas etc. would be greatly appreciated. More specifically these areas: West Huntsville, Huntsville Park, Triana Blvd. SW. 

@Rashad Jones Jennings I use the website neighborhood scout for a lot of data you are requesting. But it doesn't include new businesses coming to town-- FBI, and Toyota are the newest big guns there. I also have a few people local that I rely on like my realtor, developer and contractor, etc. Let me know if you want their info- happy to share.  DM me.  Good luck. 

Originally posted by @Melissa Nash :

@Rashad Jones Jennings I use the website neighborhood scout for a lot of data you are requesting. But it doesn't include new businesses coming to town-- FBI, and Toyota are the newest big guns there. I also have a few people local that I rely on like my realtor, developer and contractor, etc. Let me know if you want their info- happy to share.  DM me.  Good luck. 

Yes I would love that. I will reach out to them today. Thanks for the info. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here