Votes
Derek Hemerick
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Moving to Tucson looking for a property

Derek Hemerick
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Dec 3 2016, 10:54

Hello! I am currently living in Georgia and was told that we are moving to Tucson Arizona! We were expecting to go to somewhere else but i am now switching my attention to a new city for me. 

So me and my wife were looking at getting into REI in Tucson but I am trying to find out what are the best areas. I am looking to utilize my benefits as a military member and would like to use a VA loan. I am very interested in trying to house hack with a small multi-family house, but would also be ok with starting with a SFR and then moving into the multi-family market next year.

If anyone who is involved with the area has any pointers I would be very appreciative to hear them. I read that there are a couple of meet ups in the area and I plan on going to them when we move but I only have 3-4 months before we are going to move so I would like to find a property sooner rather than later! Thank you all for the help. If anyone has any interest in the outdoors I can teach you what i know if you could teach me what you know in the REI realm!

Loading replies...