Phoenix area, HVAC recommendations needed ASAP

10 Replies

Hi Everyone!   I'm in a pickle and need to replace not one but TWO HVAC units. Goettl is quoting me close to 30k.  I know they are known as a reputable company, but I want to get a couple more quotes. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable,  honest and reasonable HVAC company?  I know it's going to be expensive, no way around that, but just want to get the best deal possible.

Thank you!

Had GREAT experience with Air Time Cooling and Heat.  I spoke to Boyd (Owner).  $12k for dual Trane units!  HIGHLY recommend!!!!  I shopped several companies that all had a really hard up-sell tactic and bad mouthed every other company.  Air Time didn't do that :-)
http://www.airtimeaz.com/

Updated 9 months ago

"Brian" is owner. Not Boyd.

I just had a guy out yesterday to quote me on my home AC. He came highly recommended from a good friend. Delta Home Services  Jason is the guy . 

He quoted me $6927 for a 5 ton Trane 15 SEER fully installed  and 2.5ton units Trane 15 SEER $5600. Then there are Trane rebates and SRP rebates if you are in SRP area.

I would like to see how 2 AC could cost 30k!

I cant put the ph number here I guess but private message me if you want to 

$30,000?! Is that for 2x condensers, compressors, 

lines and handlers??

I feel like HVAC companies are some of the worst out to rip people off because it’s a mystery to most people how they work. 

Originally posted by @Lisa Maturo :

Hi Everyone!   I'm in a pickle and need to replace not one but TWO HVAC units. Goettl is quoting me close to 30k.  I know they are known as a reputable company, but I want to get a couple more quotes. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable,  honest and reasonable HVAC company?  I know it's going to be expensive, no way around that, but just want to get the best deal possible.

Thank you!

I use Jason at Delta. Fast, economical and keeps in touch. Fair price.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here