Seeking likeminded RE investors in the Phoenix/Scottsdale to...

14 Replies

Seeking likeminded RE investors in the Phoenix/Scottsdale to network with.

I’ve recently moved from Seattle to Scottsdale and would like to grow my professional network in the area. I’m interested in meeting lenders who specialize in portfolio/story lending, syndicators, and successful investors/developers that focus upon multi-family.

I've recently exited several RE investments in the Seattle area and have an interest in moving those proceeds elsewhere.

Matt Allen

Hey @Matthew Allen nice to meet you!

I am not sure if I quite meet the definition of successful yet, but I am an active investor in the Phoenix area. I have primarily SFR's but have been transitioning my focus to small multi-family projects over the last year. I also work as a valley real estate agent, helping other investors find and purchase properties.

Best of luck breaking into a new market!  Compared to Seattle, I'm sure most deals will look on sale.

@Matthew Allen

Hi Matthew,

I don’t I fall under the category of successful, but I am a starter rookie who is looking in the AZ market to start investing in. I currently live in CA but have plans to move to AZ in a year. I have been doing tons of research in the AZ market and would like to connect as well.

@Matthew Allen we reside in SE Mesa but network with individuals all over the valley. We recently exited a small MF and are looking to expand our portfolio. Value add is saturated so we've recently changed gears and are looking more into development. My business partner is a licensed contractor in AZ so development is not something that scares us. I don't know if we'd be able to help each other out but I feel it's at least worth an initial phone or zoom call to hear about each others goals. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey @Matthew Allen welcome! I'm a syndicator here in the Scottsdale area. My focus is large multifamily. I've been under the wings of one of the top syndicators in the country, and recently parted ways to being building my own business. I have a goal to acquire 32 units by EOY and would love to connect.  I also have a great network I would love to connect you with.

Warm regards,

Tarik Trotter

Hello @Ryan Hoover . My name is Chris. I have recently after many hours of research and several books have decided to take the plunge and find a way start investing in real estate in Arizona.

A bit about me, I am a US Army infantry veteran, a single father, and currently working in Law Enforcement and The Private Security Sector.

Due to my inexperience, I am looking for knowledged individuals I can form relationships with and network with. Perhaps we could speak sometime. I'd love to pick your brain and with any luck, bring some form of worth to our possible new relationship.

Originally posted by @Dallon Schultz :

@Matthew Allen we reside in SE Mesa but network with individuals all over the valley. We recently exited a small MF and are looking to expand our portfolio. Value add is saturated so we've recently changed gears and are looking more into development. My business partner is a licensed contractor in AZ so development is not something that scares us. I don't know if we'd be able to help each other out but I feel it's at least worth an initial phone or zoom call to hear about each others goals. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Dallon Schultz, have you built anything recently in Phoenix Metro? I am curious what is the bulk-park cost/sf to build (build to rent) these days.