REFERRAL NEEDED: Land Use Attorney Tucson/Phoenix Area

1 Reply

Putting a property under contract that's zoned R2 (has two rental income-producing properties) and need to do my due my diligence on getting the necessary variances to build 12-15 multi-family units. Once mutually accepted, I'll have three-four months to approach the city of Tucson. 

Would you approach the city with a Land Use attorney or would you go another direction?