• Rental Property Investor
  • San Marino, CA
Votes |
CAANET.org - who uses it?

Jason Mak
  • San Marino, CA
Posted Jun 18 2021, 10:55

Any apartment owners have a CAANET.org subscription and can comment on whether this is worth it?  It's pricey depending on how many units you own.

Wondering if the access to all the forms and notices are worth the money as a lot of these items can be found with a casual google search these days anyways

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 6 2023, 10:32

@Jason Mak Did you get any response for this? Did you end up getting this membership? I am also evaluating if I need this membership.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Mak
  • San Marino, CA
Votes |
  • San Marino, CA
Replied Jan 6 2023, 11:27
Quote from @Preeti Tibrewala:

@Jason Mak Did you get any response for this? Did you end up getting this membership? I am also evaluating if I need this membership.

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Mak
  • San Marino, CA
Votes |
  • San Marino, CA
Replied Jan 6 2023, 11:29

@Preeti Tibrewala

Hi!  I didn’t get any response from this but I ended up subscribing.  It ended up being useful for me because of the constant changing COVID-19 three day notice forms needed  in the last few years.  

I also use it for other random notices and templates.  

Worth a try to see if it is worth it for you. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 6 2023, 11:39
Quote from @Jason Mak:

@Preeti Tibrewala

Hi!  I didn’t get any response from this but I ended up subscribing.  It ended up being useful for me because of the constant changing COVID-19 three day notice forms needed  in the last few years.  

I also use it for other random notices and templates.  

Worth a try to see if it is worth it for you. 

Thank you! Will give it a try too.