Patrick Dwyer
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Multi Family Interests

Patrick Dwyer
  • Denver, CO
Posted Apr 20 2018, 13:38

Hi Everybody!

I'm a 36 year old Chicago born and raised sales rep looking to get started in the real estate investing space.  My wife and I moved to Colorado 3 years ago and currently reside in Green Mountain Lakewood.  Multi family investing is what I'm looking to do, but I'd like to educate myself much more before I jump in.  I'm currently listening to Rod Khleif's podcasts, which are great, and bought a couple books on starting off in the industry.  My ultimate goal is to buy a property by the end of this year, but in the meantime I'd like to establish some new people in my life to help generate bright ideas and share their experiences. 

I have a couple friends in the Madison, WI area that are interested in investing with me.  One of them is a realtor, so that will help with this process of starting off.  I also have boots on the ground and some knowledge on the CHI market, which has always sparked interest to start there. 

If anyone is open to grabbing a coffee, jumping on a call, or starting some sort of communication chain I am IN!  I also like to golf & would enjoy a round & discussion of investing on the course. 

Have an awesome weekend!

Loading replies...