Votes
Victor Rolon
  • Hartford, CT
Votes |
Hello from Suffield Connecticut

Victor Rolon
  • Hartford, CT
Posted Apr 25 2022, 08:16

Hello BP community, My name is Victor and I live in Suffield, CT. I'm excited to join this amazing community! I've been studying real estate investing for several months now and have listened a lot of podcasts and audio books. I am also starting a realtor license course today. I have been trying to network with other investors in my area and even tried to offer any assistants with their real estate business but have been unsuccessful. Trying to learn as much as I can on my own has been somewhat of a struggle but I keep moving forward on this path. My goal is to reach 15,000 passive monthly rental income within the next 4 or 5 years. I have a good job that pays well but trying to save a portion of my income is tough as I have a fairly young family and what I make just pays enough to cover the bills. I am currently looking to get another job so I can put that money aside for real estate investing. Until then I am trying to get into wholesaling to potentially put money aside to dump into rental property. Thank you all and again, I'm really looking forward to meeting and connecting with all of you! Victor Rolon

Loading replies...