User Stats

Votes
David Ibsen
Votes |
New member Introduction

David Ibsen
Posted May 27 2022, 07:20

Hey Team!!

I just wanted to say hi and thanks. I am new in the space and looking to make my first deal in an investment property before the end of the year. I have been gobbling up information through the podcasts and audio books for the last 4 weeks and I am ready to jump in! I've taken my first steps and started calling around to find a local lender. I made 3 calls, on the first I found an option for purchasing unimproved land, the second lender has 20 years experience in the area (plus she is a retired military spouse), and I felt like the third was exactly what I was looking for. 

I wanted to especially that David Greene and the Team for sharing all the great content! I feel like it has given me the lexicon to have the conversations with lenders and agents so I can start building a network. While talking to the mortgage broker he asked if I listen to Bigger Pockets and I instantly felt like I was talking to the right person.

I'm just really grateful and looking forward to getting started in my new chapter in life. 

Loading replies...