• EULESS, TX
Votes |
Greetings from Texas

Eli Khounthavong
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • EULESS, TX
Posted Jun 16 2022, 20:58

Good evening, my name is Eli and I'm from the DFW area in Texas.  I have been a member since the beginning of May, recently upgraded to a pro after I found out about the promotion they had.  A little about myself, I currently work for a major phone company and a volunteer fire fighter.  I have a beauty wife with a 3 yo and 1 on the way.

A little about my real estate history, i have 2 flips under my belt and currently working on another one in Grapevine.  This is a family business that me and the wife joined with her sister.   The reason why I join BP because is i wanted to be more involved in the analyzing side, knowing how to find really good deals and most of all I want to create passive income and not just capital.   

I took advantage of the freebook and started reading "The book on investing with no money down" by Brandon Turner.  A few chapters in, I notice Brandon reference "Rich dad, poor dad" alot so i had to listen to the audiobook before I continue.  There is a wealth of info on this site and want to take in as much as i can before I venture out and do my own thing.  I hope there is anyone out there in the DFW area that can mentor me or even shadow.  I can't stand on the side lines anymore, I need to practice what I learn.

Loading replies...