User Stats

Votes
Oyetunde Fakeye
Votes |
Looking to Shadow a flip or wholesale/ bring you deals as well

Oyetunde Fakeye
Posted Jul 15 2022, 15:45

Hi all - I'm new here so Imma just go for it 

My name is Oye. I'm 23 and I'm in Houston TX. Moved here from Philadelphia 6 months ago. I want to pursue multi family real estate but currently do not have enough capital to get my own doors in yet. I'm looking to provide value by potentially bringing deals to investors in the Houston Area (for any property type), or perhaps helping manage a property/put in manual labor, however which way I'm allowed to help and gain education on a day to day op. I'm currently finishing up school for business management, and I do sell furniture all throughout Texas and Louisiana (especially furniture packages for short term rentals for Airbnb/Vrbo investors). I did just finish the book on investing in real estate with 0 (or low money down) by BiggerPockets and now reading the book on estimating rehab costs. I am aware there are way more books and content on multi family investing by BP. I just want to start taking action while I am educating myself. I did sign up for the REIA for July and am aware that WealthClub, RICH, and a few other clubs do exist in Houston but I'm still looking for the right people to network with on here. I do listen to the podcast too but I want to start making actual moves towards me building a real portfolio. I'm willing to start right away and work with whoever for whichever roles or value I can provide at this point. And if any of you are interested in furniture for personal, staging, or short term rentals please PM me. This post was mad long but I had to get it out my system.

Thanks 

Loading replies...