• Fort Collins
Votes |
Hello Bigger Pockets Community

Adam Rose
  • Investor
  • Fort Collins
Posted Jan 22 2021, 11:09

Hello BiggerPockets Community!

First and foremost, I wanted to say thank you to the community who has provided innumerable insights into the Real Estate investing world.

To start with, I've been a lurker on BiggerPockets for about 3 years where I have watched webinars, listened to podcasts, and have read countless posts. I've been a member for about a year now and I have to say what a great community Josh has built. 

About me:

I am originally from Denver Colorado and currently live in Fort Collins, CO. I have lived here for the past 13 years (wow time flies) and don't have a desire to move unless real estate pulls me away (house hacking specifically). I purchased my first single family home in 2018 where I currently reside and house hacked it with roommates before I had ever heard the colloquial term. Still do to this day.

I started in real estate in Texas where I managed a family Mobile Home Park and RV Park. After quite a few visits down to Texas, I have learned a lot about those specific niches. Following that, I purchased my own mobile home park in Kansas and still own and operate that. My next acquisition came in the form of a quadplex in Colorado Springs, CO in April of 20'. Now I'm on the hunt for more property in Northern Colorado both inmultifamily and single family (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont specifically) as well as Colorado Springs. 

Going forward I am happy to know there is a place that understands one ultimate truth; When it comes to real estate investing you never truly know everything. I strive to continually read books, read posts, listen to podcasts and watch webinars, but I feel my most glaring deficit currently is networking. That is the reason for this post. From BiggerPockets, I hope to develop some lasting connections with people who are more knowledgeable than I (or less), and hope to pass this forward with any help I can provide along the way.

What I hope to gain from BP in the future would be to learn about creating a stronger online presence through the use of different social media sites, learn more about wholesaling to diversify revenue streams, and develop different avenues to gain access to both multifamily and single family properties.  I would also like to learn more about syndications. 

For anyone reading this who feels there may be a mutual benefit in connecting or just wants to chat, feel free to add me as a contact. I think I am starting to exhaust my friends talking about real estate so I need to find a new outlet :). 

Thank you BP Community,

Adam Rose

Loading replies...