My New life journey / Hello to all

2 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets. I was VERY hesitant on posting any time soon but I said why not. 

I am VERY new to real estate investing, I have found my desire and fascination with real estate through the work of Brandon Turner!

I have read one of his books and I am now currently waiting to get to three others (reason I haven't started them yet is because I am reading The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Along with the books I listen to the BiggerPockets podcasts on my way to and from work.

I even became a pro member here on BiggerPockets so I can really grasp everything I need to so I can set a successful path for myself.

If you guys have ANY (and I literally mean any) suggestions for me as a rookie in real estate please send me anything you can.

(Books, advice, lessons).

Thanks for taking the time to read through the post.

-An eager 26 year old from Los Angeles California, Danny.

Welcome, Danny! Keep learning. Attend some meetups if you can, and learn from other folks. Combine that with what you're reading, and go out and try to make a deal of some sort happen. It takes time and effort, but so many have done it before. So can you. You've got youth and energy on your side now, so go for it! 

@Shiva Bhaskar Greetings Shiva!

Sure thing, though I wasn't so sure how meetups are happening now because of COVID.

Pretty awesome to meet someone so quickly on here and as a bonus you are also in LA!

If you know of any zoom meetings or meetups that someone early in their investment career can learn from like I said above I'm all ears!

Yes, I've read a lot about how people end up getting cold feet and continue to just only read and never really make anything happen so I'm consciously trying to avoid that (hence why I posted in the first place because I was already hesitating to do just that.)

Appreciate the response!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you