• El Paso, TX
Votes |
New Investor from El Paso, TX

Samuel Gutierrez
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • El Paso, TX
Posted Feb 28 2021, 06:30

Hello everyone! I'm currently a full-time U.S. government employee and also a five-year U.S. Navy Seabee veteran. Go Navy!!! I currently own three properties, two SFRs and one multi-family (8 units). Prior to last year, the only experience I had in real estate was purchasing my primary residence and renting it out in the process of a relocation from Texas to Arizona. I was born and raised in El Paso, TX but have live in New Mexico, Arizona, Mexico City, Puerto Rico, and briefly in Honduras. Since May of last year, I've made it a point to dive into real estate and everything it has to offer, both good and bad. I want to thank the BP community because the little success I have comes from reading the books you write, watching the videos you produce and through the general networking environment you provide through the website, great job on all of this! My priority is continuing to learn from those paving the way and hopefully, purchasing two more properties this year. I'm definitely looking to network with any of you investing here in El Paso and I'm also considering branching out to Las Cruces, NM and eventually Phoenix, AZ. I'm glad to be a part of this community and look forward to providing any value I can.

Loading replies...