Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

New Member Introduction

Posted May 9 2022, 12:33

Hello Everyone!

I am Gabriela and I currently work in commercial real estate, specifically office building development & investments. I've been working in commercial real estate for 4 years now. I bought my first residential home last November and am planning to have it as a rental property once we decide to relocate. Although I have experience on the commercial side, my goal is to grow a portfolio of residential long term rentals. I look forward to learning more and connecting with you all!

User Stats

Votes
H. Jack Miller
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied May 9 2022, 13:15

Nice to meet you, I am somewhat new here as well, but been in commercial lending and CRE investing for well over 30 years.

User Stats

Votes
Miguel Diaz
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orlando FL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orlando FL
Replied May 23 2022, 17:37

Hey Gabriela, I am new here as well. Welcome, hope we can do some network and share some knowledge toward our goals.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied May 24 2022, 05:04

@Gabriela Ferreira

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer.

There are some pretty nice discounts on many products and services offered as Perks to BP members that you might want to check out: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

User Stats

Votes
Valentina Calla
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jun 3 2022, 20:14

Hello Gabriela! Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I also work in the Central Florida area and help a lot of investors purchase residential properties. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat :)

User Stats

Votes
Keely McBrayer
  • Lender
Votes |

Hi Gabriela!

It is awesome that you have experience in commercial real estate and are now looking more into residential! I have worked in both, and they are unique in their own ways. Would love to connect!