Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Case Parra
Votes |
Looking to make connections In Middle Tennessee!

Case Parra
Posted May 12 2022, 10:48

Hello! I am new to the BP forums space, although I've been listening to the podcast and have read some of their books over the last few years. I'm ready to jump in! But i wish to make educated moves and am hoping to link up and chat with people who have been there and done that. Book knowledge can only get so far, and I'd love to have someone to run things by as I am new to real estate investing. I'd love to chat! You'll get a free lunch or coffee out of it as well! Thank you. =)

User Stats

Votes
Vivian Nicastro
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 12 2022, 11:10

Hey Case, welcome! 

Nashville-based investor here. There are some great groups out there to meet folks and network. Specifically, I've been to a couple of Nashville BiggerPockets meetups organized by @Parker Brown and his friend Cullum and they've been great experiences. Here's a link to their event page; they usually keep it pretty updated with new events for the month. 

I'm still a newbie investor myself (1 unit), but am always looking to meet new folks and help foster community. Hope to see you soon! 

User Stats

Votes
Terrell Garren
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Concord, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Concord, NC
Replied May 12 2022, 11:14

I thought there was just one Tennessee?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
De'Anton Gipson
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 12 2022, 14:33

Howdy Case! My name is De'Anton I've flipped a few homes, own a few rentals, and potentially adding two more duplexes after a sale here in Nashville. Im always open to helping reach out brother!

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied May 13 2022, 05:09

@Case Parra

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

You’ll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to respond to your posts.

If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

User Stats

Votes
Tim Davis
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 13 2022, 13:31

Check out REIN (Real Estate Investors of Nashville) as well as Tennessee REIA, both in Nashville. I also do some coaching if you're interested in exploring that. Info in signature.

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Goettel
  • Investor
  • Franklin
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Franklin
Replied May 13 2022, 19:58
Quote from @Case Parra:

Hello! I am new to the BP forums space, although I've been listening to the podcast and have read some of their books over the last few years. I'm ready to jump in! But i wish to make educated moves and am hoping to link up and chat with people who have been there and done that. Book knowledge can only get so far, and I'd love to have someone to run things by as I am new to real estate investing. I'd love to chat! You'll get a free lunch or coffee out of it as well! Thank you. =)

Following this thread as I too would like to get plugged in. Currently have 1 rental in Nashville and 1 Primary in Franklin that will become rental but looking for other opportunities. 

User Stats

Votes
Case Parra
Votes |
Replied May 18 2022, 05:52

Thanks everyone! I am out of state for work at the moment, but ill start reaching out soon.

Cheers!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 18 2022, 14:01

Hey Case! Id love to get coffee. I am an investor here in the greater Nashville area and work with many investors. 

User Stats

Votes
Wayne Woodson
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 19 2022, 11:46

Hi Case, what aspect of REI are you looking to get into? There is a lot more to real estate than just buying rentals in Nashville especially now for just a 2% cap rate.

User Stats

Votes
Carissa Trent
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Jun 2 2022, 20:43

Hey Case! I would love to chat! I too am newer to the forums but have broken into the investor world that is the beautiful area we call Middle TN! Feel free to shoot me a private message and we can chat sometime! Good luck with your endeavors!!