• Crownsville, MD
Votes |
New Member, New Career, New Agent

Michael Sassone
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Crownsville, MD
Posted May 27 2022, 04:56

Hello my name is Michael Sassone, I grew up doing home improvement with my father but was steered towards a career as a mariner. I currently transport cargo internationally but I am trying to break away from having to devote 8 months a year to being at sea and away from family. 

In my pursuit to get out of the shipping industry I obtained my real estate agent license in Maryland and am affiliated with Long & Foster.

I am hoping to help investors find deals as well as residential home buyers and sellers fulfill their transactions and eventually build my real estate investment portfolio. I also have my Military Relocation Professional certification to help active duty members with PCSing. 

If you have advice or want to chat about my endeavors and benefit from my services as an agent please do not hesitate to reach out!

Coldwell Banker Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied May 27 2022, 05:05

@Michael Sassone

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

If you are looking to invest into real estate, I have found this site to be incredibly helpful.

The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

User Stats

Votes
Michael Sassone
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Crownsville, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Crownsville, MD
Replied May 27 2022, 05:11
Quote from @Justin Windham:

@Michael Sassone

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

If you are looking to invest into real estate, I have found this site to be incredibly helpful.

The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

Thanks! Will definitely check that out!

Coldwell Banker Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ozzy Sirimsi
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Jun 5 2022, 19:29

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!!!

Being an agent is tough  and competitive

but a mariner can do it, you need to be dedicated