• Rental Property Investor
Votes |
New Aspiring House Hacker in Pittsburgh PA

Justice Newland
Pro Member
Posted Jun 7 2022, 11:30

Hi BP fam!

My name is Justice and I live in the Pittsburgh area. My W-2 is traffic engineering, but I am super hype to get into real estate on the side as I pursue financial freedom! I plan to start house hacking within the next year. I am currently learning as much as I can, saving money, and trying to network! One fun fact about me is that I pole vaulted in college! 

Looking forward to making real estate friends

Justice 

User Stats

Votes
Chase Colucci
Pro Member
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jun 9 2022, 14:30

Hey Justice, great name by the way. I also love the idea of house hacking and just got my very first house hack under contract about 30 mins south of Pittsburgh. I would be more then happy to share my journey with you and if you have any insight or information about house hacking I would be glad to hear it.

User Stats

Votes
Justice Newland
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 10 2022, 04:31

Hi @Chase Colucci!

Thanks for responding and for the name compliment! My brothers name is Independence. Our names are from a John Mellencamp song. 

Congrats on your first house hack! Thats amazing! I would love to connect and share ideas and information. I will send you a request. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes