New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Barraza
Votes |
New to bigger pockets and currently reading the brrr strategy

Anthony Barraza
Posted Jun 13 2022, 12:33

Hello y’all happy Monday, my names anthony barraza I’m 29 and new to bigger pockets. I’m a electrician with local 11 IBEW.  I live in the inland empire county but I work in Los Angeles county. I want to get into real estate investing to build generational wreath well hope to hear from you guys soon! Have a great week! Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Jun 13 2022, 12:54

Welcome Anthony! Glad you are learning so much. There are tons of experienced people here, so ask away!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Webb
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Replied Jun 13 2022, 13:34

Hi @Anthony Barraza, take a look at "One rental at a time" on YouTube, he used to write for BP and now has excellent content on YT. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robert Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jun 13 2022, 20:33

Hi @Anthony Barraza,

Welcome to the bigger pockets community. I’d love to talk real estate with you and see if I can provide any value to you. Let’s connect soon. 

Robert Reynolds

The David Greene Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied Jun 14 2022, 04:59

@Anthony Barraza

Welcome to the BP!

This is a great forum with very knowledgeable members that will help to guide you in the right direction.

I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that may be of interest: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides