Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Aloha from Denver, Colorado

Andrew Shrigley
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Jun 25 2022, 09:41

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew Shrigley, I currently reside in Denver, CO and have long distance single family rentals in NorthWestArkansas. I recently joined the BP community and quickly became a pro member (LOVING THE CALCULATORS!). I was introduced to BP by my property managers / agent when they gave me The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner as a closing gift. I've been interested and involved in real estate for almost 20 years and after reading Brandon's book I realized that I had made some good decisions and some bad decisions but that my previous failures are really a solid foundation for future success. I've been binging on BP podcast and enjoy learning from the host and all the guests they have on. I'm excited to become a part of this community and look forward to learning and sharing with you all. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Williams
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver
Replied Jun 25 2022, 11:01

Welcome @Andrew Shrigley! BP is a great community and provides so many great resources, the majority of the real estate knowledge I’ve acquired over the past few years has come from the podcasts and blogs provided by them! I’m in Denver as well and originally from Arkansas too! Hope to see you around!

• Real Estate Agent CO (#FA100094785)

R&R Real Estate Services LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
James Carlson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver CO | Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver CO | Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Jun 25 2022, 11:26

Hey @Andrew Shrigley

Welcome! I'm from southwest Missouri, so the northwest Arkansas area is familiar to me, though it's crazy to think the area I left 22 years ago has become a hotbed for investors, especially STR and Airbnb investors. I hope you find value here on the forums and wish you luck in REI.

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Billy Daniel
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Russellville, AR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Russellville, AR
Replied Jun 26 2022, 04:19

Congrats on joining BP!  The knowledge and insights available here are top-notch!  NWA is beautiful and that market has been absolute fire the last few years.  We relocated from Rogers to Russellville a few years ago.

User Stats

Votes
Andre Galaviz
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 26 2022, 22:41

Welcome @Andrew Shrigley. You've joined a great group of super helpful people here!