Votes
Jason Amaya
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Greetings and hello from H-Town!

Jason Amaya
  • Houston, TX
Posted Aug 15 2022, 18:21

New to the group and wanted to introduce myself. We are the go to contractors that manages and oversees all aspects of your projects. From move in ready homes to apartments and even commercial. We arrange and manage materials, workers, equipment and services needed for completing projects on time and within your budget. Everything from start to finish is done in house. 
Looking to connect with investors, realtors, home owners, ANYONE. 😁

Let’s connect and most importantly LETS GROW!

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Zavala
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 08:38
Quote from @Jason Amaya:

New to the group and wanted to introduce myself. We are the go to contractors that manages and oversees all aspects of your projects. From move in ready homes to apartments and even commercial. We arrange and manage materials, workers, equipment and services needed for completing projects on time and within your budget. Everything from start to finish is done in house. 

Hey Jason! Welcome to BP! This is a great place to start building your network. I’m a Houston area investor and would love to stay connected.

User Stats

Votes
Angela W.
  • Attorney
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Attorney
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 16:35

Hello Jason - There's a post earlier today where someone is needing contracting in the Houston area. His post is titled "Connect with General Contractors" from Damian Brunelis. Good luck!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Amaya
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 16 2022, 20:11
Quote from @Angela W.:

Hello Jason - There's a post earlier today where someone is needing contracting in the Houston area. His post is titled "Connect with General Contractors" from Damian Brunelis. Good luck!

Thank you. I’ll try to find it. It’s my 2nd day on the site and still learning to navigate 

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 17 2022, 08:37
Quote from @Jason Amaya:

Welcome, would love to connect, we are up in Austin but do a ton of deals helping flippers and BRRRR investors down in Houston, there are probably a lot of potential referrals and connects we could share.

@Zach Edelman

User Stats

Votes
Cody L.
  • San Diego, Ca
Votes |
  • San Diego, Ca
Replied Aug 23 2022, 23:21
Quote from @Jason Amaya:

We are actually looking to hire a project/construction manager.  Someone who can view a property, come up with a scope of work, get the crew, and get it done.  Some buildings have 200+ units with 20+ roofs -- all need replacing.  Others have older breaker boxes that need updating.  Others need ductless mini splits added to each unit.  Some need a bath/kitchen upgraded scoped out and done each time a unit turns.

We're not looking to hire a contractor for this.  We're looking to hire someone that would manage a team.  If that's in the scope of what you're looking for message me. 

User Stats

Votes
Jason Amaya
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 24 2022, 03:14
Quote from @Cody L.:
Quote from @Jason Amaya:

We are actually looking to hire a project/construction manager.  Someone who can view a property, come up with a scope of work, get the crew, and get it done.  Some buildings have 200+ units with 20+ roofs -- all need replacing.  Others have older breaker boxes that need updating.  Others need ductless mini splits added to each unit.  Some need a bath/kitchen upgraded scoped out and done each time a unit turns.

We're not looking to hire a contractor for this.  We're looking to hire someone that would manage a team.  If that's in the scope of what you're looking for message me. 

Sent you a private message