Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Looking to network!

Posted Aug 18 2022, 12:36

Hello! My name is Tatum, I’m 24, and I live in Boulder CO. I am saving up for my first investment and would love to network people in the area to help me learn as much as I can. Can bring value such as managing contractors, and driving for dollars etc. in exchange for the chance to learn about some different businesses and strategies people use. 

User Stats

Votes
David Mackin
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Westminster, CO
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Westminster, CO
Replied Aug 18 2022, 13:08

Hey @Tatum Briggs Mead!

I was born and raised just outside of Boulder. I attend meetups around here every week!

Feel free to DM me for some info on some of the meetups. There's a particular group that even has a women's only meetup, which I think is great!

Reach out! Would love to connect. Have a great day!

User Stats

Votes
Chance Noffsinger
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado
Replied Aug 28 2022, 08:36
What are some of you local meet ups? We're in Louisville and have investment properties in Boulder, OH, and Houston. I'm never keen to drive to Denver for meetups. Also, happy to discuss some of our biggest mistakes and biggest successes in our real estate journey.
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chance Noffsinger
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado
Replied Aug 28 2022, 08:37
Quote from @Chance Noffsinger:
What are some of your favorite local meet ups? We're in Louisville and have investment properties in Boulder, OH, and Houston. I'm never keen to drive to Denver for meetups. Also, happy to discuss some of our biggest mistakes and biggest successes in our real estate journey.

User Stats

Votes
Cliff Benner
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Denver, CO
Replied Sep 9 2022, 08:33

Congrats on getting started!!

My Wife and I are 26 and are Entrepreneurs at heart here in Denver(GVR area) and are looking to network with more people!
We have a small little Master Mind group that we try and meet with at least monthly if you are interested? We meet up all over depending who can make it but we try and meet in the middle of everyone.

User Stats

Votes
Kenny Smith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Replied Sep 20 2022, 18:36

@Tatum Briggs Mead

Hi Tatum!  Congratulations on getting started!  Our Real Estate Team, The Fi Team, specializes in helping clients find their perfect "house hack"/investment property.  We are all investors ourselves, and do our own monthly "house hackers" meetup here in downtown Denver in which local investors meetup, network, and have a fellow investor provide a presentation on their investment story.

Let me know if you'd be interested in joining a meetup or if you'd just like to grab a coffee sometime to learn more!

User Stats

Votes
Aj Parikh
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Replied Sep 21 2022, 08:55

Hi Tatum! If you want to explore out of state investing as a strategy to invest, then I would love to connect. Feel free to reach out.