New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Columbus Wilson
Votes |
User Stats

Votes
Replied May 14 2023, 11:51

@Columbus Wilson interested count on me.

I am actually interested to move some of my bussines to OH

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 19 2023, 09:39

What’s the name of your Facebook group? Would be interested in joining.

Thanks! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tuseef C.
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jul 10 2023, 11:00

Hello. Does anyone happen to know any general contractors in Columbus we can use to flip homes? Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jul 10 2023, 13:42
Quote from @Tuseef C.:

Hello. Does anyone happen to know any general contractors in Columbus we can use to flip homes? Thank you.

I can send you a list of general contractors here in Columbus, Ohio!
  • Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Jul 10 2023, 15:12

Man the Columbus threads are poppin yo.

User Stats

Votes
Marshal Amon
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jul 18 2023, 05:29

I would love to connect with Columbus investors! I just recently bought my first duplex and I'm looking for the next deal by the end of the year. I'm still new to Real Estate and have lots of questions for anyone who's a Columbus local. Please reach out to me if you'd like to connect.

User Stats

Votes
Roy G Sims
  • New to Real Estate
  • Georgia
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Georgia
Replied Aug 25 2023, 21:43

@Jimmy 

@Jimmy Lieu, I'd like to learn a bit about your FB group.  I am a new investor interested in the Columbus area.  Thanks!  

User Stats

Votes
Han T.
  • Investor
  • Columbus
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Columbus
Replied Aug 30 2023, 23:12
Quote from @Sam McCormack:

@Columbus Wilson I don't live in Columbus, nor know of any meet ups. But if you are ever willing to come to Cincinnati, there is always a meet up the first Thursday of every month at MadTree Brewing in Cincinnati. There should be a post about it in BP events, but if there isn't, feel free to DM me and ask about any question you may have. 

Thank you!

Love to attend Sam. how can i sign up?

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Aug 31 2023, 05:13
Quote from @Han T.:
Quote from @Sam McCormack:

@Columbus Wilson I don't live in Columbus, nor know of any meet ups. But if you are ever willing to come to Cincinnati, there is always a meet up the first Thursday of every month at MadTree Brewing in Cincinnati. There should be a post about it in BP events, but if there isn't, feel free to DM me and ask about any question you may have. 

Thank you!

Love to attend Sam. how can i sign up?

I am not sure if it is going on anymore

User Stats

Votes
Eliyahou Gronstein
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 2 2023, 22:03

@Sam McCormack where's the meet up

User Stats

Votes
Eliyahou Gronstein
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 2 2023, 22:04

@Jimmy Lieu hi what's the link for the Facebook group

User Stats

Votes
Eliyahou Gronstein
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 2 2023, 22:51

@Remington Lyman please send to me

User Stats

Votes
Ismael “Ish” Gad
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Sep 4 2023, 20:44

Happy to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Nirav Mehta
  • Investor
  • Hilliard, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hilliard, OH
Replied Sep 11 2023, 19:55

I am in Columbus as well add me to the list

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 12 2023, 06:13

Greetings all. I’m under contract for my first fix and flip in Columbus. I successfully purchased, cosmetic rehabbed, and leased a property in Akron (Goodyear Heights) for a student rental this year. I’m recently retired from Columbus Police and looking to do more local deals in the area. Biggest need right now is a kitchen contractor for the fix and flip, starting from an empty (already demoed) kitchen. Biggest thing I can offer to others is general knowledge of the Columbus area, but certainly look forward to becoming more knowledgeable and valuable to others as I learn from this journey. 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Sep 12 2023, 10:04
Quote from @Kenneth Kuebler:

Greetings all. I’m under contract for my first fix and flip in Columbus. I successfully purchased, cosmetic rehabbed, and leased a property in Akron (Goodyear Heights) for a student rental this year. I’m recently retired from Columbus Police and looking to do more local deals in the area. Biggest need right now is a kitchen contractor for the fix and flip, starting from an empty (already demoed) kitchen. Biggest thing I can offer to others is general knowledge of the Columbus area, but certainly look forward to becoming more knowledgeable and valuable to others as I learn from this journey. 

is this construction need in columbus or Akron? I can help if it's in central ohio just let me know I'll shoot you a PM

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 12 2023, 11:02
Quote from @Robert Ellis:

is this construction need in columbus or Akron? I can help if it's in central ohio just let me know I'll shoot you a PM

Columbus (west side). Thanks for clarifying!

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Sep 12 2023, 13:55
Quote from @Robert Ellis:

Columbus (west side). Thanks for clarifying!

I shot you a PM to connect on it! 

User Stats

Votes
Alfath Ahmed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Oct 4 2023, 06:59
Quote from @Columbus Wilson:

Any investors looking to connect in the Columbus, Ohio area. Feel free to message me! 

Happy to connect and talk about investing in the Columbus market. 

User Stats

Votes
Ohad Lehman
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbus OH
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbus OH
Replied Oct 12 2023, 14:37

Hi,

I be glad to here if you found contractor, if so can you recommend? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 12 2023, 19:22

I did not. The kitchen project may wind up being small enough to manage myself, so I haven’t actually tried to hard to identify a contractor. I worry that the job may be too small for most to be interested.

User Stats

Votes
Christina J Smith
  • Investor
  • Atlanta
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta
Replied Oct 12 2023, 19:32
Quote from @Isaac Lane:

@Columbus Wilson - I would love to connect with another fellow Columbus investor! I just sent you a message!

I am looking to invest in Columbus area-

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 6 2023, 18:43

I'd love to connect as well! Investor interested in Columbus Ohio but need to find the right property manager and handyman team

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Nov 12 2023, 06:08

Straight poppin