New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Rajiv R.
Votes |
Re-Introduction from Virginia!

Rajiv R.
Posted Oct 21 2022, 03:25

Hi all, I'm an attorney in Richmond, VA and am looking to make my first investment. I joined last year and posted too, but it's been a busy year so I was not in a position to move forward.

I’m looking for any networking events in the Richmond areas where I can connect with experienced investors (and others too!). I noticed there is a post about a happy hour meet up from September and would love to attend the next one. 

In any case, please feel free to reach out or comment here and would love to connect!

Thanks!!

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Oct 21 2022, 06:13

Welcome!

User Stats

Votes
Rajiv R.
Votes |
Replied Oct 21 2022, 06:15
Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

Welcome!

Thank you!

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorReplied Oct 21 2022, 16:22

@Rajiv R. a renewed welcome.  Being an attorney should serve you well. There are lots of things in the creative Real estate investing world where being an attorney can help. Good luck.

User Stats

Votes
Rajiv R.
Votes |
Replied Oct 22 2022, 05:14
Quote from @Ned Carey:

@Rajiv R. a renewed welcome.  Being an attorney should serve you well. There are lots of things in the creative Real estate investing world where being an attorney can help. Good luck.

Thanks, Ned. I think it will definitely help in some respects, but looking forward to insights from experienced investors I hope to meet here too.

User Stats

Votes
Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorReplied Oct 22 2022, 12:42

@Rajiv R. you will find plenty of people here willing to help. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 6 2022, 16:00

I'm in the same boat. an architect. just arrived to Richmond last month. looking for a group to meet up and chat about investments 

User Stats

Votes
Rajiv R.
Votes |
Replied Nov 6 2022, 16:44
Quote from @Dennis Nikolaev:

I'm in the same boat. an architect. just arrived to Richmond last month. looking for a group to meet up and chat about investments 

Hi Dennis, welcome and there’s actually a meet up tomorrow. Including a link to the post for it below. Hope to see you there!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 6 2022, 17:34
Nice, I actually work, in walking distance from the place.

see u there

Quote from @Rajiv R.:
Quote from @Dennis Nikolaev:

Hi Dennis, welcome and there’s actually a meet up tomorrow. Including a link to the post for it below. Hope to see you there!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...