• St.Louis
Votes |
New guy in St.Louis!!!

Austin Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Posted Oct 21 2022, 13:20

Hey Bigger Pockets!

My name is Austin and I’m currently located about 15min south of St.Louis. Excited to get started on my real estate journey and wanting to start in wholesaling and eventually move to multi family ownership!!! Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated and I’m definitely looking to network. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Dusty Hall
  • Investor
  • St. Louis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • St. Louis
Replied Oct 21 2022, 16:09

Hi Austin,

I'm based in St. Louis as well! I'm also new to the game, so we should connect at some point and maybe learn together. Only piece of advice I can give at this point is get acquainted with the relevant FB groups in the area. They have been a big help in terms of learning the various resources available and what locals are recommending.

Cheers,

Dusty 

User Stats

Votes
Austin Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Replied Oct 22 2022, 06:02
Quote from @Dusty Hall:

Hi Austin,

I'm based in St. Louis as well! I'm also new to the game, so we should connect at some point and maybe learn together. Only piece of advice I can give at this point is get acquainted with the relevant FB groups in the area. They have been a big help in terms of learning the various resources available and what locals are recommending.

Cheers,

Dusty 

Most definitely will, thank you for the response!
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Murith
  • Investor
  • San Rafael
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Rafael
Replied Oct 22 2022, 07:14

@Austin Jones @Dusty Hall welcome to BiggerPockets and congratulations on doing the work.

While I am not currently based in STL, that is where we do most of our investing. Happy to share any information, tools, tips, tricks, and resources we have and still use today.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and connect.

User Stats

Votes
Austin Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Replied Oct 23 2022, 11:28
Quote from @Nathan Murith:

@Austin Jones @Dusty Hall welcome to BiggerPockets and congratulations on doing the work.

While I am not currently based in STL, that is where we do most of our investing. Happy to share any information, tools, tips, tricks, and resources we have and still use today.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and connect.

Awesome thank you for the response, I definitely will! 

User Stats

Votes
Zach Fagas
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Oct 28 2022, 18:43

Hey Austin. I am a local REI and full time real estate agent. I have more experience in the agent side of things but have recently purchased two properties I am holding long term. Happy to connect with you sometime. I definitely agree with Dusty and get into some of the FB groups. My good friend Lee runs the Make It Happen Multifamily group and they put on events monthly

User Stats

Votes
Brian Miller
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, MO
Replied Nov 2 2022, 14:27

Hey @Austin Jones welcome to BP! Getting started in RE can be a challenge but there are plenty of people and resources that can assist you in your journey. I'm an agent who specializes more on the investing said, and own/manage my own rentals. There is a monthly BP meetup in Dogtown that is a great for networking. Let me know if you want more info and I can DM you. 

User Stats

Votes
Hamed Rahimi
  • Realtor
  • St Louis, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • St Louis, MO
Replied Nov 7 2022, 17:26
Quote from @Austin Jones:

Hey Bigger Pockets!

My name is Austin and I’m currently located about 15min south of St.Louis. Excited to get started on my real estate journey and wanting to start in wholesaling and eventually move to multi family ownership!!! Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated and I’m definitely looking to network. Thank you!

Hi Austin, 
I am based in St Louis, MO also, and new to the Real estate market. If you like, we can connect and help each other as we learn!

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Nov 8 2022, 05:47

Welcome to the party! 

User Stats

Votes
Austin Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Replied Nov 8 2022, 12:35
Quote from @Brian Miller:

Hey @Austin Jones welcome to BP! Getting started in RE can be a challenge but there are plenty of people and resources that can assist you in your journey. I'm an agent who specializes more on the investing said, and own/manage my own rentals. There is a monthly BP meetup in Dogtown that is a great for networking. Let me know if you want more info and I can DM you. 

Perfect, more info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Austin Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • St.Louis
Replied Nov 8 2022, 12:35
Quote from @Hamed Rahimi:
Quote from @Austin Jones:

Hey Bigger Pockets!

Hi Austin, 
I am based in St Louis, MO also, and new to the Real estate market. If you like, we can connect and help each other as we learn!

Definitely! The more the better that’s for sure.