New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Robert Hasty
Votes |
Looking to connect in North Carolina

Robert Hasty
Posted Oct 28 2022, 20:12

Newbie here, looking to connect with members, agents, investors in the Asheville, Maggie Valley, Boone area of North Carolina. 

I currently own one home in Pennsylvania which has been rented out to family for 5 years. Been visiting the smoky mountain region for years and plan on retiring there. Currently still working full-time and travel the east coast for work doing beach renourishment work and live in an RV but love it. 

Thanks to the recent hurricane we will have alot of work for a few years and I plan on spending that money wisely investing in rental property. 

I've been watching BP youtube daily for months,  read many many books, been practicing running numbers with an app finding deals etc, plan on taking boot camps here and also Zubers course. 

I'm 52 yrs old and have the opportunity to make some very good money with work the next few years and I need to make this happen. It's now or never escape the rat race. I'm 100% fully committed. 

I'm also a member of the BP fb group. 

Great to be aboard here and plan on going pro shortly. 

To end, if your an agent, broker, investor in the smoky mountain region of North Carolina please get in touch with me here or even send a fr on fb. 

Thanks much,

Robert

User Stats

Votes
Christian Longacre
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Oct 29 2022, 04:34

Hey @Robert Hasty, I'd love to connect.  I'm both an investor and an agent in WNC.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Hasty
Votes |
Replied Oct 29 2022, 12:44

Thanks much Christian, I really appreciate that. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Davidson
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Oct 31 2022, 07:15

Same, @Robert Hasty, investor and lending person here in Asheville. I'll message you about setting up a call.

User Stats

Votes
Melanie Thomas
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio
Replied Oct 31 2022, 08:16

Hi Robert, welcome to BP! Looking forward to future progress updates. Good luck & happy investing! 

User Stats

Votes
Abigail Gibson
  • Realtor
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 2 2022, 03:32

Hey @Robert Hasty, I will reach out as well. Welcome to NC investing!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Lockaby
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 2 2022, 09:14

Hi @Robert Hasty! I host the monthly BP Asheville area meetup. We'd love to have you attend and learn with us. 

User Stats

Votes
Josh Myrick
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 4 2022, 17:28

Hey Robert, I’m a Asheville local investor and property manager. We run long term rentals and short term rentals. We have one property that delves in mid term and we are trying to expand our short term and glamping sectors. 

If you have any questions or just want to get some expert opinion on a deal or run some numbers for you, let us know. Happy to help. 

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Woodruff
  • Investor
  • Lancaster, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lancaster, PA
Replied Nov 4 2022, 19:55
Quote from @Robert Hasty:

Newbie here, looking to connect with members, agents, investors in the Asheville, Maggie Valley, Boone area of North Carolina. 

I currently own one home in Pennsylvania which has been rented out to family for 5 years. Been visiting the smoky mountain region for years and plan on retiring there. Currently still working full-time and travel the east coast for work doing beach renourishment work and live in an RV but love it. 

Thanks to the recent hurricane we will have alot of work for a few years and I plan on spending that money wisely investing in rental property. 

I've been watching BP youtube daily for months,  read many many books, been practicing running numbers with an app finding deals etc, plan on taking boot camps here and also Zubers course. 

I'm 52 yrs old and have the opportunity to make some very good money with work the next few years and I need to make this happen. It's now or never escape the rat race. I'm 100% fully committed. 

I'm also a member of the BP fb group. 

Great to be aboard here and plan on going pro shortly. 

To end, if your an agent, broker, investor in the smoky mountain region of North Carolina please get in touch with me here or even send a fr on fb. 

Thanks much,

Robe

Hi Robert,

Feel free to reach out to me anytime as well we have lTR's in Asheville and LTR and STR In Pennsylvania love to talk about both

User Stats

Votes
Robert Hasty
Votes |
Replied Nov 4 2022, 21:29

Thank you everyone 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Webb
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Replied Feb 22 2024, 05:14

Hi @Robert Hasty, I wanted to check in and see how things panned out over the last year. Have you been able to run the numbers and find a deal? Did you expand your strategy? I am up in Lynchburg VA and hope to visit Ashville soon.