Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Tom Büschges
  • New to Real Estate
  • Germany / South Carolina
Votes |
New investors trying to figure out how to get started.

Tom Büschges
  • New to Real Estate
  • Germany / South Carolina
Posted Nov 1 2022, 16:54

What’s up everybody!

My name is Tom and I just joined BiggerPockets after doing some research about what I want to do with my life 😂.

Creating generational wealth through real estate would be a dream. I graduated college this year and would like to dive deeper into real estate. I currently stay near Columbia SC, but am actually from Germany. I assume not having a greencard or citizenship would make real estate investing in the US more difficult but not impossible. While I have gained a lot of knowledge in the last couple months, it would be great to get some insight from an experienced investor. 
i wish you all a great weeks and many good deals ✌️

User Stats

Votes
Bob Reinhard
  • Lender
  • Patterson, NY
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Patterson, NY
Replied Nov 1 2022, 17:09

Welcome aboard.
Education, education, networking,  education.

Feel free to reach out to me any time for questions more involved than a back and forth post ... or about any hard money lending questions.

Guter erfolg!

Bob

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 1 2022, 21:09

Reach out to every person in your immediate market and have a conversation. Build connections and seek to gain and add value, happy to hop on a call and talk real estate

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes