• Investor
  • Louisville, KY
Votes |
Buy and hold multi family and small apartments BRRRR

Danrae T Cowan
  • Investor
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Nov 22 2022, 19:32

Hello everyone I would first like to say thank you for this amazing platform and everyone that contributes to make it so much greater. I am interested in Buy and holding multi family and small apartments using the BRRRR method in the Louisville-Lexington area of Kentucky. That is about a 80-90 mile stretch east to west for those of you who don't know. I am a newbie and looking for any and all help , I have already took a deep dive into the bigger pockets website and would like to connect with other like minded investors. Please don't be afraid to ask any insight about Kentucky as I will share as much as I know and point you in the right direction.

User Stats

Votes
Solomon Floyd
  • Texas
Votes |

Happy to have you here @Danrae T Cowan. There is a lot to learn from BP and its members. BRRRR is truly something to take advantage of in the current state of our market. Be sure to plan out the path ahead and don't be afraid to ask questions. Wish you the best of luck!

User Stats

Votes
Anthony L Amos Jr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 23 2022, 09:57
Quote from @Danrae T Cowan:

Hello everyone I would first like to say thank you for this amazing platform and everyone that contributes to make it so much greater. I am interested in Buy and holding multi family and small apartments using the BRRRR method in the Louisville-Lexington area of Kentucky. That is about a 80-90 mile stretch east to west for those of you who don't know. I am a newbie and looking for any and all help , I have already took a deep dive into the bigger pockets website and would like to connect with other like minded investors. Please don't be afraid to ask any insight about Kentucky as I will share as much as I know and point you in the right direction.

Welcome and congrats on choosing something that will pay major dividends! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 23 2022, 09:59

Welcome - that sounds like a great strategy and you've come to the right place!