Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Looking to Find Accountability Partners in the OC

Hosam Ghazi
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Nov 27 2022, 00:28

Hey! I'm looking to surround myself with more like-minded people. I'm 29 years old and have three properties in Orange County, Utah and Indiana. I've been focusing on long term rentals and Mid-term rentals with travelling nurses. I live in the city of Placentia and I'm looking to find some accountability partners to hang out with, pick brains and talk real estate with. Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange info! 

User Stats

Votes
Alli Breighner
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Nov 27 2022, 13:08

Hi Hosam! 

That's great, it seems like you are on the right track. I would love to connect and discuss real estate! 

User Stats

Votes
Alex Larcheveque
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Nov 27 2022, 20:52

Hey Hosam! Would love to also have an accountability partner. I'm 27 years old, live pretty close to you (in Brea), and also am a real estate investor. Please PM me and we can discuss goals and maybe meet up in person!

First Team Real Estate Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Nov 29 2022, 08:09

@Hosam Ghazi I am in SD / the IE and would love to set up a call that is reoccurring to do so! 

User Stats

Votes
Joe Homs
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Replied Dec 3 2022, 16:37

@Hosam Ghazi check out the local meetup groups in the OC.  

Good Investing...

User Stats

Votes
Hosam Ghazi
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied Dec 4 2022, 02:01

Hey guys! Great to hear from you! Let’s get connected and start the chat via email. Hey Joe Homs! I appreciate your post. Is there anyway you can post the forum or link for the OC meetup groups? Id love to join and get connected. That’s definitely what I’m looking for! 

User Stats

Votes
Joe Homs
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Replied Dec 5 2022, 09:35

@Hosam Ghazi I sent you a DM about tonight's meetup by DM.

Good Investing...

User Stats

Votes
Khaleel Jenkins
  • Developer
Votes |
  • Developer
Replied Dec 5 2022, 20:52
Quote from @Hosam Ghazi:

Hey! I'm looking to surround myself with more like-minded people. I'm 29 years old and have three properties in Orange County, Utah and Indiana. I've been focusing on long term rentals and Mid-term rentals with travelling nurses. I live in the city of Placentia and I'm looking to find some accountability partners to hang out with, pick brains and talk real estate with. Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange info! 

Hi Hosam! Sounds like we're in the market for the same like-minded individuals. I'm currently living in Newport Beach and would love to connect!