New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Heath Weaver
Votes |
New to this. Looking for tutelage.

Heath Weaver
Posted Dec 27 2022, 19:42

Hey y'all. Looking to network with some flippers near me. Interested in how to get my hands on some gap funding. I'm also a master plumber. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Katie Miller
Pro Member
  • General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorReplied Jan 6 2023, 10:41

Hi Heath!

Welcome! I can't help you with funding but I can help you connect with other investors on the site who probably can!

1) I'd continue to fill out your profile before you do anything more, as that will at least help folks that you reach out to know that you are a real person! Particularly your headshot, bio, and goals for real estate investing so that folks on the site can help you achieve them and know who they're talking to.

2) Go to the search bar and type in the city/state where you are looking for your first deal. Find some local members in your area and reach out to a few folks, perhaps those with hundreds or thousands of posts in this forum, and connect! There's also a million local meetups you could filter through and attend in your area to meet in person.

3) Review this comprehensive 64 page deck on the state of the 2023 housing market for real estate investors put together by @Dave Meyer and available for all BiggerPockets members.

4) If you already have a market in mind for your deals, go to our Agent Finder and connect with an investor-friendly agent who can help you close your deal.

5) If you're looking to offer plumbing services, I would post your offering in our Classifieds section of the site

Hope this helps! :)