Votes
Brandon Vanderford
  • Property Manager
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Dec 29 2022, 12:46

Hey Martin, welcome to BiggerPockets! You will find this forum to be a tremendous resource. Opening the threads that interest you and reading the replies is a great way to get inside the mind of fellow real estate investors. And of course, if you are not already listening to the podcast, get started! There is a wealth of knowledge in the podcast archives, and I would encourage you to get started by going through them. Wishing you all the best on your investment journey!

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 29 2022, 12:51
Quote from @Martin Saleem:

New comer Looking to start learning

Hey Martin, welcome to BiggerPockets! I recommend the book “Rich dad, Poor dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki to anyone starting out. Like what Brandon mentioned, start listening to the BiggerPockets podcast starting at the very beginning. Start growing your network, look on Facebook/BiggerPockets for different events, find a mentor doing what you want to do, and get to know the local lenders/brokers. Looking forward to your success!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Alli Breighner
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Dec 29 2022, 12:56

Hi Martin-

Welcome to the BP community! I would love to connect, and offer insight where I can.