Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

New to the industry!

Posted Apr 22 2023, 11:46

Quick introduction:

My name is Joe and I'm born and raised on Long Island NY. I've been listening to BP for some time now and I'm ready to get started. I'd love to stay local and house hack but it's super expensive here and would be open to other area's on the east coast. The goal is to build a sustainable portfolio of long and short term rentals. I'd like to gain experience in the industry in the meantime while I earn an income to help fund the properties. 

Network/Mentorship:

If you are an investor or professional here in NY or even remote, I'd love to connect to learn. I am looking for a mentor who I can shadow when it comes to finding properties and deals. I'd love to learn to wholesale as well! I am not interested in paid mentorship, but I will offer my assistance when possible to add value. 

Current skills

I have an analytical mindset, and have extensive experience with building complex excel spreadsheets. I am a problem solver, I do my best to fully understand situations and work to find solutions. I have done professional real estate photography for homes no less than half a million dollars.

thank you for taking the time to read my post, please feel free to comment below and connect! 

User Stats

Votes
Suzanne Player
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York City / Long Island, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York City / Long Island, NY
Replied Apr 23 2023, 12:16

There are some local investor groups that meet regularly, you can find them on this site in the Classifieds/Events & Happenings section.  You can learn more about investing whether you want to buy local or outside the area.