Votes |
New Aspiring Real Estate Investor - Columbus, OH

Jonathan Youse
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Apr 22 2023, 18:09

Hello BP Community,

My name is Jonathan Youse, I have recently moved back to my hometown of Columbus, Ohio from CA. Currently my wife, daughter and I are living with family and saving steadily each month to leverage our future differently. During the transition I found a lead on a sizable SFH opportunity that requires significant renovation but has a high potential return. I began researching and self educating on Real Estate Investment.

It has been 10 days since I joined BP Pro. In that time I have secured two realtors, pre-approval for an investment property, and most critically a successful and experienced mentor with access to additional private funding. This is my starting point. If successful, the capital earned from this first experience will roll into future projects. 

If you are local to the central Ohio area and would like to connect on potential partnerships, please reach out. 

Good luck everyone.

User Stats

Votes
Brittany Minocchi
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Massillon, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Massillon, OH
Replied Apr 23 2023, 04:34
Quote from @Jonathan Youse:

Hello BP Community,

My name is Jonathan Youse, I have recently moved back to my hometown of Columbus, Ohio from CA. Currently my wife, daughter and I are living with family and saving steadily each month to leverage our future differently. During the transition I found a lead on a sizable SFH opportunity that requires significant renovation but has a high potential return. I began researching and self educating on Real Estate Investment.

It has been 10 days since I joined BP Pro. In that time I have secured two realtors, pre-approval for an investment property, and most critically a successful and experienced mentor with access to additional private funding. This is my starting point. If successful, the capital earned from this first experience will roll into future projects. 

If you are local to the central Ohio area and would like to connect on potential partnerships, please reach out. 

Good luck everyone.

Welcome back to OH and good luck! I’m in the Akron/Canton area. 

Barrett Financial Group, L.L.C. Logo

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman#2 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Remington Lyman#2 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 23 2023, 07:16

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

Sounds like you are off to a great start! I moved here from CT in 2012 and started investing in real estate in 2017. Columbus, Ohio is a great place to be!

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo
Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 5% down loan options. Access the BEST deals in the US in one place. Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Anthony L Amos Jr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 23 2023, 08:51

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing more about your journey! 

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Lieu
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 23 2023, 13:55

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

Hey Jonathan, I have a very similar story to you - I am from Portland, Oregon and moved to Columbus Ohio a few years ago to become a full-time real estate investor and have since done quite a lot of BRRRRs, flips, and own my own successful rental portfolio here. You definitely picked a great city to start your investing journey - especially with how many new people and jobs are moving to Columbus Ohio. Intel, Honda, Amazon, Nationwide, and many more employers are bringing a ton more jobs over the next few years. Lastly, there's still many 1% and positive cash flowing deals here in Columbus Ohio. I just helped a client close a deal this week that will be getting him $1600+ in monthly rent for a 4 bedroom/2 bathroom house for $125k. As a local investor and agent here, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Harrison Chow
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 23 2023, 22:47

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

Hi Jonathan, welcome back to Columbus! Would love to connect with you. Best of luck on your real estate journey!

User Stats

Votes
Simon Ashbaugh
  • Realtor
Votes |
  • Realtor
Replied Apr 24 2023, 04:22

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

This is awesome, welcome back! 

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 24 2023, 12:03

Hello BP Community,

Good luck everyone.

Hey Jonathan, welcome back! I'm a local investor in Columbus and would be happy to connect with you. 

User Stats

Votes
Zac Mckenzie
  • Contractor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 25 2023, 08:54

Hey Jonathan, Welcome back  we are RE Investors but also own a local GC company that focuses on the needs of our fellow Investors. Best of luck