• Ottawa, Ontario
Votes |
Looking to Connect

Mathieu Laquerre
  • Investor
  • Ottawa, Ontario
Posted May 20 2023, 06:46

Hello, everyone!

I hope this post finds you well. I'm reaching out to the Bigger Pockets community with a specific request: I'm looking to connect with Canadian investors who are actively involved in the Cleveland area real estate market.

Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, if you have experience in real estate and are based in Canada but have investments or interests in and around Cleveland, I would love to connect with you. Sharing knowledge and insights can be incredibly valuable, especially when it comes to navigating a different market.

If you fit this description or know someone who does, please reach out to me. I believe that by collaborating and networking, we can create mutually beneficial opportunities and foster growth within our investment endeavors.

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and expanding our networks!

Best regards,

User Stats

Votes
Linda Labbe
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • North Bay, Ontario
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • North Bay, Ontario
Replied May 20 2023, 11:18

HI fellow Canadian We love Detroit as  our main investment location we are finding great flips and getting  the 2% rules to work with our buy and holds more then willing to share and chat with anyone who want to

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Jun 1 2023, 05:42
Quote from @Mathieu Laquerre:

Hello, everyone!

I hope this post finds you well. I'm reaching out to the Bigger Pockets community with a specific request: I'm looking to connect with Canadian investors who are actively involved in the Cleveland area real estate market.

Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, if you have experience in real estate and are based in Canada but have investments or interests in and around Cleveland, I would love to connect with you. Sharing knowledge and insights can be incredibly valuable, especially when it comes to navigating a different market.

If you fit this description or know someone who does, please reach out to me. I believe that by collaborating and networking, we can create mutually beneficial opportunities and foster growth within our investment endeavors.

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and expanding our networks!

Best regards,

I am not from Canada, however there is nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets, happy to share. Here is one piece of advice, you need to be cash to get the great deals, 

All the best 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mathieu Laquerre
  • Investor
  • Ottawa, Ontario
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ottawa, Ontario
Replied Jun 1 2023, 08:28

Thanks for the advice. Would you be open to jumping on a call?