• Greater Detroit Area
Votes |
Hi All!

Luke Browning
  • Investor
  • Greater Detroit Area
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:53

Howdy Everybody!

Im brand new to this wonderful looking site. There seems to be so much available here and I love the fact that there's a forum. Regretfully, I don't offer anything from a professional standpoint at all, but Im trying to change that. Im here to learn from all you and thats what I intend on doing. I'm 22 years old and have a strong desire to get started making money in the investment world, particularly RE.

I'd really like to get things moving ASAP and have a partner (twice my age with more experience) in place. We pretty much have all aspects of a team in place as far as a Realtor and Attorney and we're getting an LLC soon. The main thing we're having trouble doing right now is finding financing because neither of us have good or strong credit. Plus we're working with little to no money able to be put down. Any tips on financing or if anybody has a hookup that might be able to help us, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, wholesaleing might be our best bet to start off on so if anybody has any good suggestions on how to get going in that please let me know.

Happy Forum....izing! :mrgreen:

Loading replies...