Real Estate Professional

3 Replies

I have been buying and selling real estate thru 6 states while moving my family around the United States courtesy of the USAF. I am retired from active duty now and have place my roots down in Destin, Fl. I am an active agent with a national franchise but I love working with everyone from first time home buyers to investors. There is so much to learn about this industry that I read continually about ways to invest for myself and my clients. I would be interested in meeting others with the same interests either on-line or in person.

Hey Peter, 

I'm Rob Ringlehan, also enlisted but still on AD. I'm stationed here at Eglin and will be here for the next few years. I've been looking into real estate investing for a month or so now and hope to find a foreclosure to flip. Hope we can talk and pick each others brains some. How long have you been in the area? Do you know of any local REI clubs?

Hi Peter,

Thank You for serving our country.

I would be glad to answer any questions you have on financing.

I look forward to reading on your success. How is business?

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you