• Tampa, FL
Votes |
Glad to be here

Felipe Soto
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jan 26 2024, 14:05

Hi All,

My name is Felipe. I welcome anyone interested in networking with me in anything related to commercial multifamily investing. I’m an employer in the insurance space. I’m interested in taking what I’ve made into properties that can provide me with passive income and capital appreciation. I’m not new by all means. I’ve been in the middle of a purchase already fully funded. Just looking to land a deal this year. Aside from that, I’m a husband, father of two girls and another one on the way at the moment of writing this. I have strong reasons for getting involved here and hoping to build strong relationships here.

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Feb 16 2024, 09:44

Hi Felipe, always love connecting with investors!

Would love to hear more about the types of properties you are intersted in. Feel free to send me a dm to chat!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Huffman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Feb 16 2024, 11:51

Hey Felepe!

Just like you, I am new to these forums but from colleagues and friends in the field I've heard nothing but good things! I would love to hear about what you're doing and how we might be able to help each other out!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Felipe Soto
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 16 2024, 12:14
Quote from @River Sava:

Would love to hear more about the types of properties you are intersted in. Feel free to send me a dm to chat!

User Stats

Votes
Felipe Soto
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 16 2024, 12:15
Quote from @River Sava:

Hi River,

Just PM you. 

User Stats

Votes
Felipe Soto
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 16 2024, 12:17
Quote from @Nick Huffman:

Hey Felepe!

Just like you, I am new to these forums but from colleagues and friends in the field I've heard nothing but good things! I would love to hear about what you're doing and how we might be able to help each other out!

Hi Nick! 

Thanks for reaching out! You’re close to me. I’m in the Tampa area. Going to PM you.