Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Alfred L.Bingham
Posted Mar 7 2024, 14:06

Hello everyone.  I currently lead a family group of real estate entrepreneurs/novice investors who are looking to supplement our current incomes, build wealth and create financial independence for ourselves and future generations.  We engage in variety of strategies/tactics, including wholesaling, flipping and rentals (long/short-term) for acquisition of  single and multi-family properties, and small apartment units (5 -50 doors).  We are interested in learning the necessary skills needed to effectively find deals, fund deals and match-make for the mutual benefit of all the parties.  We also looking for highly skilled professionals to add to our team.       

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Mar 7 2024, 14:49

@Alfred L.Bingham

Can you explain more what you do and exactly what you are looking for? Expand team for what?

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon#1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Robin Simon#1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Mar 7 2024, 16:36
Quote from @Alfred L.Bingham:

Hello everyone.  I currently lead a family group of real estate entrepreneurs/novice investors who are looking to supplement our current incomes, build wealth and create financial independence for ourselves and future generations.  We engage in variety of strategies/tactics, including wholesaling, flipping and rentals (long/short-term) for acquisition of  single and multi-family properties, and small apartment units (5 -50 doors).  We are interested in learning the necessary skills needed to effectively find deals, fund deals and match-make for the mutual benefit of all the parties.  We also looking for highly skilled professionals to add to our team.   

is your entire group in Austin?  Have you made it to any meetups or anything like that yet?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Alfred L.Bingham
Replied Mar 9 2024, 12:55

Yes we are all based in Austin.  I'm "retired" and entering the business full-time, while my other partners are at various stages in their W-2 jobs.    Looking to partner with with more experienced investors or surround ourselves with folks with the necessary experience and/or skill sets to find deals secure necessary funding as needed to close. 

User Stats

Votes
Alfred L.Bingham
Replied Mar 9 2024, 13:14
Quote from @Alfred L.Bingham:

Yes we are all based in Austin.  I'm "retired" and entering the business full-time, while my other partners are at various stages in their W-2 jobs.    Looking to partner with with more experienced investors or surround ourselves with folks with the necessary experience and/or skill sets to find deals secure necessary funding as needed to close a deal.