• Investor
  • La Quinta, CA
Votes |
New members in the California Desert

Tim Jonasson
  • Investor
  • La Quinta, CA
Posted May 4 2014, 10:29

Hello. My name is Tim and we've been checking out BP for a few months now. I've been a real estate investor for some time but relatively new to strategies other than rehab, buy and hold. We currently have four single family homes in the Palm Springs, CA (Coachella Valley) area with four more in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona which has a much larger market for rental properties. Our goal is to retire in 8-10 years with at least $20,000 per month in passive income. We believe multi family or commercial real estate is where we eventually want to be. My regular job is in civil engineering for a local municipality but I also have an MBA and I probably have the equivalent of a Master's degree in the Subdivision Map Act of California. If anyone has questions in this area or just working with cities to get projects approved in general I would be happy to help. My wife Lori has a Master's degree in Information Management and 20 years of Internet publishing experience. She does private consulting, specializing in digital marketing business planning. Lori's family are real estate investors in the Chattanooga, TN area with ~50 SFR's and she would be happy to make introductions for BP members in that area.

We are both really excited about joining BP since it has rejuvenated our interest in real estate investing.

Loading replies...