• Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New Member from DC

Jack Silvestre
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:50

Hi, guys! Just signed up with this website. I've been reading up for the last 3 weeks now and I just can't get enough of the information that's disseminated here 'FOR FREE'!!! Wow! I wish I found out about you guys 16 months ago before I spent my money on all these so-called "gurus".

Anyway, my name is Jack. You can call me Dr.Jack, DC in about 6 months after I pass my chiropractic board. I'm 34 y old single guy from the Los Angeles area. I attended the LA Real Estate Expo in Apr 2006 after I was introduced to the RichDad series of books. I have a $140k student loan looming and I looked at RE as a way to help me pay for it. So far, I've only added to that deficit by forking out $20k for this RE education program. I justified the cost as a necessary education. Now, I'm beginning to regret it. Although, I don't regret at all being involved and interested in RE.

Long story short, my liquid funds are depleting each month. My FICO had taken a nosedive from all the expenses I've incurred from all the RE activities from last 16 months. Only salvation is that I have about $50k on my 401k, I have a doctor of Chripractic title to show potential earning ability, I have a VA loan that I can use, and a stable job as a Respiratory Therapist.

Like many newbies, I get distracted by so many avenues in RE and cannot seem to focus on just one strategy. All I know is that I need a lump sum to get me jumpstarted in RE.

As you can tell, I'm overwhelmed and feeling lost. I would really like it if someone can HELP me sort out this RE maze that I find myself in. I believe in RE as the way to financial freedom and to help my loved ones. But right now, I'm feeling like my patients with lumbar stenosis. Scared and in pain. Can someone diagnose and rehab me? Thanks in advance!

Jack

Loading replies...