Hi Everyone! - Southern California

19 Replies

My name is Juan Covarrubias and I'm a Commercial Real Estate agent based out of Ontario, California (Inland Empire). Looking forward to building some relationships  here. 

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

Hello my name is Dorance. I love real estate. I just joined biggerpockets and I'm enjoying the community. I'm a multifamily investor/broker in the Inland Empire area. Growing up in the IE it has been a challenge to meet local people interested in this field. I'm here to enjoy simply taking about real estate and sharing ideas.

[email protected]

Hi Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. 

@Steve Veen - Search function actually works very well. 

@Peter Mckernan I love Redlands, my brother lives out there; he's not too far from the Country Club. We've probably crossed paths at Market Night as well. 

@Dorance Creighton welcome to Bigger Pockets! Get to know this site well, it's a great tool!! Go update your profile as well, so we know a little bit about you and your goals!

How long have you been a broker in multi family? I'd be interested in talking with you about what you've done and are doing out here in the IE.

Steve

Welcome to BP community @Juan Covarrubias   It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best! 

@Christopher Hunter  thank you. I look forward to 

@Joe Fairless    Thank you, glad to be here. My specialties are: Industrial Land(Port driven market) and NNN Retail (mostly 1031 Buyers). Not a whole lot of emotion behind either; they either make money, or they don't. PS: Your signature is impressive. How did you manage that feat?

@Steve Veen Thank you I'll be sure to fill out my profile. I've been in commercial real estate for about a year previously I was a residential agent/investor. I picked up a few SFH a few years back. I think commercial is a better fit for me.

Yes definitely we'll connect always good to talk to a local investor.

Whats your investment focus these days?

[email protected]

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

@Juan Covarrubias , I currently have a couple of SFH rentals in the high desert and now I'm looking to set up a good team in the IE and get my first flip (of many)done. Maybe eventually move into the OC area when $500,000+ starts to feel like no big deal... Lol.

I love the entire concept of fix and flips. I'm a project manager and finance analyst by trade, so managing these types of deals excites me.  

I would also love to get into syndication at some point, like @Joe Fairless  . To me, it feels like the art of putting the deal together and seeing it through is the most fulfilling thing. 

Good luck my friends!

Steve

@Juan Covarrubias  

Welcome fellow Bigger Pockets member! This is a great forum and I am sure it will help you learn many facets of the real estate investment world. I purchased my first investment property over 40 years ago and only wish that I had a resource like BP community when I got started! So you are in a good company.

Some say that your net-worth equals your network, and this is the place to make right connections. You should also find investors locally and network with them face-to-face. Find people close to you using MEET feature. Also, look for investor meetings on Meetup.

All the best!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you