New Member from Northern Virginia

5 Replies

Hey everyone new member from Fairfax VA. I currently have 1 investment property a 1 bed condo cash flowing $250 a month. I am looking to get my second property soon. I am very interested in mobile home parks and would like to invest in a park. Anyone that has any experience with mobile homes or parks please get in touch with me.

I am also looking for partners that might be interesting in doing a deal together. I have about 30k for my next investment and would love to chat with anyone that is looking for a partner on a deal. 

I am looking forward to learning and reading as much as I can on BP and I am glad that I found this site. 

Mirza

Hey Mirza

Welcome to Bigger Pockets.   

When I lived in CA years ago I saw many people get into mobile home and mobile park investing.  It can be extremely profitable.   

Here is a link that will help you out on Bigger Pockets.  Its all about Mobile Park Investing

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/?s=mobile+...

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

Mirza,

Congrats!  I work in commercial real estate in Manassas and would be happy to network with you and talk about potential JVs.

Regarding mobile home parks, I actually took a run at the ones in the City of Manassas right on Rt 28.  I was more looking at them as redevelopment opportunities than actually buying them for cash flow.  However, the takeaway from that experience was frequently, they are such cash cows that the owners demand unreasonable prices for them.  This is akin to a lot of the self-storage opportunities.

If you are interested in this type of properties, you may want to connect with Ray Alcorn in Roanoke area, this is one of their specialties.

BTW, I co-host a monthly meeting for DMV real estate investors and we are meeting this Tuesday evening on tax strategies this month.  If you are interested in attending or would like to be on the mailing list.  Please pm me.

Roger 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you